|2012 U.S. Presidential Election||2020 U.S. Presidential Election|
|2016 U.S. Presidential Election|
|Faith Spotted Eagle|
| Notes: |
Washington voted for Clinton, but three faithless electors voted for Colin Powell and another for Faith Spotted Eagle.
Texas voted for Trump, but one faithless elector voted for Ron Paul and another for John Kasich.
Hawaii voted for Clinton, but one faithless elector voted for Bernie Sanders.
Maine's 1st Congressional District voted for Clinton, but their 2nd Congressional District voted for Trump. Clinton won the remaining 2 Electoral Votes due to her winning Maine statewide. Maine (and Nebraska) do not use the winner-take-all method.
Gary Johnson received nearly 4.5 million votes, the most for a third-party candidate since Ross Perot in 1996.
Jill Stein received nearly 1.5 million votes.
2016 U.S. Presidential Election was the 58th 4-annual Presidential Election in the United States. It was a complete disaster for both sides (if you think logically). The Primary and Caucus stage took place from the 1st of February 2016 to the 15th of June 2016 (for Democrats and Republicans), and the General Election took place on the 8th of November 2016, with Donald Dump somehow defeating Madam President despite losing the popular vote. This is like the 2000, But replace George W. Bush with a reality TV star, which believes all Mexicans are Rapists, Pedophiles and Murderers and God only put Women on earth for sex.
General Election Edit
The Trump-Pence ticket won with 306 electoral votes, which is sad because Trump is a Nazi. Some People wanted to change the results like Green Party Nominee Jill Stein also known as "Progressive Madam President" wanted recounts in 3 states that Madam President should of won.
- Pennsylvania (The one that was
the biggest margin of winfor Dump.)
- Wisconsin (The one that was trending republican sadly because of the increase of Rednecks in the state.)
- Michigan (This is probably Detroit's fault! WHY! MICHGAN! WHY!)
Evil Putin Hacking Plan Edit
- Donald Trump (Nominee)
- John Kasich
- Ted Cruz
- Marco Rubio
- Ben Carson
- Jeb Bush
- Chris Christie
- Rand Paul
- Mike Huckabee
- Lindsey Graham
- Donald Dump (Republican) (Winner, Sadly)
- Madam President (Democratic)
- Progressive Madam President (Green)
- Liberal Ron Paul (Libertarian)
- Darrell Castle (Constitution)
- Evan McMullin (Independent)
|Candidate||Party||National Vote||'Top 3 States'(Total Votes)|
|Hillary Clinton||Democratic Party||65,853,516||California: 8,753,788
New York: 4,556,124
|Donald Trump (Winner)||Republican Party||62,984,825||Texas: 4,685,047
|Gary Johnson||Libertarian Party||4,489,221||California: 478,500
|Jill Stein||Green Party||1,457,216||California: 278,657
New York: 107,934
|Evan McMullin||Independent||731,788||Utah: 243,690
|Write-In Candidates||Write-In||699,366||Washington: 107,805
- 2000 U.S. Presidential Election
- 2004 U.S. Presidential Election
- 2008 U.S. Presidential Election
- 2012 U.S. Presidential Election
- 2014 U.S. Midterm Elections
- 2018 U.S. Midterm Elections
- 2020 U.S Presidential Election
- Candidates We May End Up Supporting
- Candidates We May End Up Opposing
- Remaking The Republican Party How The Onion thinks the Republican Party might overhaul their image prior to the 2016 presidential election.
- Hillary vs. Trump song by Misha. Warning: might be cringe-worthy and/or offensive.
- 2016 Presidential General Election Results