Bernanke has been subjected to criticism concerning the late-2000s financial crisis. According to The New York Times, Bernanke "has been attacked for failing to foresee the financial crisis and for bailing out Wall Street."
- ↑ Chan, Sewell (December 11, 2010) "The Fed? Ron Paul's Not a Fan", The New York Times
- ↑ Ben Bernanke
- ↑ PIMCO picks Ben Bernanke to lead its board
- ↑ Ben Bernanke Is Worried Terrorists Could Use Bitcoin
- ↑ Ben Bernanke expressed optimism over Bitcoin's potential as a payments technology but was pessimistic over its prospects as a currency.
- ↑ BERNANKE: DOLLAR'S 2-YEAR RALLY IS RUNNING OUT OF STEAM
- ↑ Ben Bernanke says Hitler was the guy who got economics right in the 1930s