Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brian Scweitzer was the Democratic governor of Montana from 2005 to 2013. Despite the fact that he was a Democrat in a red state, Schweitzer enjoyed high approval ratings throughout his two terms.  Many liberals hoped that Schweitzer would run for the U.S. Senate after Max Baucus announced his retirement, but unfortunately, Schweitzer declined. He said he's considering a run for President of the United States in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.  Many see him as trying to portray himself as the anti-Hillary Clinton in 2016, bringing many criticisms liberals have of her to attention.  Additionally, he's actually attacked Obama for being too conservative, calling the president's Civil liberties violations "un-effing believable", accusing Obama of being a corporatist,  and saying that the Affordable Care Act doesn't go far enough. 
- ↑ http://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/schweitzer-s-approval-ratings-highest-of-top-statewide-elected-officials/article_fd60c6aa-537d-11e0-947f-001cc4c03286.html
- ↑ http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57608192/brian-schweitzer-considering-2016-presidential-run/
- ↑ http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/brian-schweitzer-2016-election-hillary-clinton-98521.html
- ↑ http://news.yahoo.com/democratic-presidential-hopeful-can-t-think-of-anything-positive-to-say-about-obama-230031884.html
- ↑ http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/brian-schweitzer-obamacare-102204.html?hp=l19