Carly Fiorina is the failed former CEO of Hewlett-Packard. On June 8, 2010 she defeated Tom Campbell, and Chuck Devore for the Republican nomination for US Senator representing California. She won the nomination after pumping loads of money into her campaign. She also famously created the "Demon Sheep ad" attacking her primary challenger, Tom Campbell for not being Conservative enough for her liking. Not surprisingly, she lost to Barbara Boxer in the general election on November 2, 2010.
2010 KXTV ControversyEdit
She made a television appearance on KXTV in Sacramento on June 9, 2010. During this appearance she forgot she was wearing a microphone and was caught mocking Senator Boxer's hair style, along with criticizing Meg Whitman over her choice to go on Sean Hannity's Fox News show during the first day of the general election campaign.
Reasons why she should never be a SenatorEdit
- She is endorsed by Sarah Palin, Condoleezza Rice, and John McCain.
- She was born and raised in Texas. (That's of course a joke, we’re sure there may be just a few reasonable folk in Texas)
- She was fired as CEO of Hewlett-Packard in 2005 after six years of failing to lead the company.
- HP stock prices dropped by 50% only to rise up to 10% when they announced her firing.
- She was a major adviser and was the main economic adviser on the Presidential 2008 Presidential campaigns of Mitt Romney and John McCain.
- She ran an ad against Senator Boxer criticizing her concern about Climate Change. Calling it "being worried about the weather".
- She criticizes Senator Boxer's job creation record but as CEO of HP she out sourced the jobs of 28,000 people.
- She criticizes Senator Boxer on national security but made millions of dollars selling HP products to Iran.
- She is against Gay rights, Abortion rights, and supports Gun rights. (If Gun nuts kill people after they're born she doesn't care.)
- She criticized the big wall street "fat cat" bonuses even though she received a golden parachute of 21. million dollars in severance pay after being fired as CEO of HP. Now that's Hypocrisy bad bad bad.
- While serving as an adviser to the McCain campaign, she complained about "sexism" against VP candidate Sarah Palin.
- She makes bizarre ads about her opponents, like her "demon sheep" ad against Tom Campbell, and her "hot air" ad against Barbara Boxer.
- She's an average crazy teabagger; and California is smart enough to know not to elect crazy teabaggers.