Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A cephalopod is any member of the molluscan class Cephalopoda (Greek plural Κεφαλόποδα (kephalópoda); "head-feet"). These exclusively marine animals are characterized by bilateral body symmetry, a prominent head, and a set of arms or tentacles (muscular hydrostats) modified from the primitive molluscan foot. Fishermen sometimes call them inkfish, referring to their common ability to squirt ink. The study of cephalopods is a branch of malacology known as teuthology.
Having a tentacleEdit
- What must it be like to have a tentacle?
- Can we imagine having something as weird as a tentacle?
- How bizarre must it be if an animal or even an intelligent being has a tentacle?
- Does it make you feel creepy even to think of having a tentacle?
- ↑ Just feel inside your mouth, our tongue is a tentacle.
Adapted from Pharyngula Wiki