Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chickenhawk is an American term for a politician who chickens out of fighting in a war but afterwards wants the United States to fight wars. A chickenhawk is hawkish so long as other people get killed. Sometimes chickenhawks manage to keep out of the armed forces. Other times chickenhawks are in the military but chicken out of active combat.
- Here was his chance to show his superiors that he was brave.
- Here was his chance to show that he was a good airman.
- Here was his chance to get respect and recognition, combat experience and perhaps promotion.
Here is a short list of prominent chickenhawks:
- George W. "Glug, Glug, Snort, Snort" Bush
- Dick "Dead Eye Dick" Cheney
- Sean "Waterboard the F*** Out of Me" Hannity
- William "Bill" Kristol
- Lewis "Scooter" Libby
- Joe "Nuke Tehran" Lieberman
- Rush "Rush" Limbaugh
- Bill "Bore" O'Reilly
- Karl "Chackhead DopeA$$" Rove
- Paul "Paul is Dead" Wolfowitz
- Dan "Potatoe" Quayle
- Glenn "I Want Donald Trump So Bad" Beck
- Larry "Uncle Tom" Elder
- Newt "Newt" Gingrich
- Tom "The Exterminator" Delay
- Trent "Simpler Time" Lott
- Ted "White Buffalo" Nugent
- Stephen "My Cats Hate Me" Harper
- "Chickenhawk" by Roy Zimmerman Funny video