Critical thinking is thinking rationally and sensibly, making the most of whatever information you have. Thinking critically included disciplining yourself to try and examine all the evidence including what goes against your ideas or preconceptions. Thinking critically means looking for what is true rather than what you wish were true.
Critical thinking and ConservativesEdit
- In this website you can find out why many Liberals think Conservatism is bad.
- Critical thinking means comparing what we write with what Conservatives say and write, then trying to work out who you think is correct.
- The definition of "critical thinking" Introducing critical thinking with jokes from California State University
- Critical Thinking The UK Open University guide
- What is Critical Thinking? Critical thinking can help us to be moral
- Defining Critical Thinking Critical thinking for readers who understand long words