Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Daniel J. Handler|
|Pen Name:||Lemony Snicket|
|Occupation:||Novelist, screenwriter, musician.|
|Nationally||American and part Indian|
|Born||February 28 1970|
|Books||A whole bunch of sad & happy books|
|Made racist joke in 2014|
Daniel "Watermelon" Handler (born February 28, 1970) is an American writer and journalist. He is best known for his work under the pen name Lemony Snicket, having published children's series A Series of Unfortunate Events and All the Wrong Questions under this pseudonym. He has also published adult novels under his real name; his first book The Basic Eight was rejected by many publishers for its dark subject matter. His most recent book is We Are Pirates.
A Series of Unfortunate EventsEdit
Handler wrote a book sereis called a Series of Unfortunate Events. It contains 13 books & follows the life of three orphans. It is much sadder then a boring book about Dubya & his 2 terms in office
Handler fell into hot water after making a racist watermelon joke towards another author named Jacqueline Woodson. Handler later apologised for the joke and (made amends/tried to make amends) by pledging a $10,000 donation for a campaign to diversify childrens literature.  Handler is a good Liberal in other ways, see below.
Handler has helped some liberal causes and gave a large amount of money to Planned Parenthood when Conservatives tried to cut their Congressional funding.  Handler gave Barack Obama $5,000 , Elizabeth Warren $250 & The Democratic Party $30,800
- ↑ Wikipedia on Daniel Handler
- ↑ Daniel Handler on 9-11 and Love
- ↑ Daniel Handler addresses the perpetual importance of bewilderment
- ↑ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Series_of_Unfortunate_Events
- ↑ Bush is a real person & is not fiction
- ↑ http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/11/21/daniel-handler-apologizes-over-racist-comments-at-national-book-awards/
- ↑ Lemony Snicket Explains Why He Ponied Up $1 Million to Planned Parenthood
- ↑ 11 Authors Who Have Written Political Checks This Election