Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dixiecrats, or Southern Democrats, were basically a bunch of people who regretted the Confederacy's loss in the Civil War of America. The unifying factor in the Southern Democrats was racism and support for racial segregation and not allowing black people to vote. Originally, most were Bourbon Democrats, but later they allowed Populists who were liberal on economic issues to join. They broke away as third parties several times when the Democrats became too progressive. Nowadays, they have been absorbed into the Republican Party.
- Bourbon Democrats -Northern Allies of the Dixiecrats
- Southern States/Bible Belt-Dixiecrat Territory
- Ku Klux Klan - White Supremacist Terrorists who supported the Dixiecrats
- Confederate States - Who the Dixiecrats wished would win
- Blue Dog Democrats - Where the Dixiecrats who have not joined with the Republican Party have gone
- Dixiecrats. at the New Georgia Encyclopedia
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found