Many countries use the "dollar" for their form of currency. Presumably, this is because Dick Cheney and Rupert Murdoch bullied them into doing so in with the excuse to keep things less complicated, but the real purpose is to make money.
U.S. Dollar Edit
The following types of dollar bills are in circulation in the United States:
- 1-Dollar Bill (Obverse: George Washington) (Reverse: Great Seal)
- 2-Dollar Bill (Obverse: Thomas Jefferson) (Reverse: Declaration of Independence: Turnbull's)
- Yes, there is a such thing! Although they are legal tender, they tend to serve mostly as "collectors items".
- 5-Dollar Bill (Obverse: Abraham Lincoln) (Reverse: Lincoln Memorial)
- 10-Dollar Bill (Obverse: Alexander Hamilton) (Reverse: U.S. Treasury)
- 20-Dollar Bill (Obverse: Andrew Jackson) (Reverse: White House)
- 50-Dollar Bill (Obverse: Ulysses S. Grant) (Reverse: U.S. Capitol)
- 100-Dollar Bill (Obverse: Benjamin Franklin) (Reverse: Independence Hall)
Other Countries Using the Dollar Edit
The following are some of the countries which have been threatened with sustained bombing if they do not use the dollar (Note: The currency-type is "Dollar" but most do not have the same design as the United States):
- The Bahamas
- The Cayman Islands
- The Cook Islands
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Trinidad and Tobago
And keep in mind, these are only some of the countries!