|Donald John Trump (trying to look impressive)|
Mr. Toad at a debate
|Political party:|| Republican Party (2012–present; 2009–11; 1987–99)
Previous affiliations: Independent (2011–12) Democratic Party(Before 1987; 2001–09) Reform (1999–2001)
|Education|| Fordham University
University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School
|Other names|| The Donald, The Trumpster, Donald Duck,
Superior Name: Trump Toad
This community (....) in western Oregon, has historically been a charming, friendly and welcoming community. But in the middle of a physics class at the high school one day this spring, a group of white students suddenly began jeering at their Latino classmates and chanting: “Build a wall! Build a wall!” The same white students had earlier chanted “Trump! Trump! Trump!” Soon afterward, a student hung a homemade banner in the school reading, “Build a Wall,” prompting Latinos at area schools to stage a walkout.Donald John "The Donald" Trump  is the president of the US. Trump is in many ways very right wing.
Trump is accused of an opportunistic and Fascist agenda  and is said to have something in common with Fascism.  Many have attributed this to his to extreme nationalistic ideals, thus Trump gets endorsements from many hate groups.  There is even a suggestion that Trump might be in the early stages of Alzheimer   or that Trump might be a Secret agent of the Democratic Party.  Trump won the election, He took the office on January 20, 2017. Trump won with 306 electoral votes as opposed to Clinton's 232. However, seven faithless electors showed up on Monday, December 19, making the result as follows:
|Colin Powell (Washington State)||3||0.006%|
|Faith Spotted Eagle (Washington State)||1||0.002%|
|Ron Paul (Texas)||1||0.002%|
|John Kasich (Texas)||1||0.002%|
|Bernie Sanders (Hawaii)||1||0.002%|
Trump looks is a Misogynist, he referred to Women as disgusting Animals Dogs, Fat Pigs, slobs. Even many Conservatives and Republicans turned against Trump after he apparently suggested Megyn Kelly, a lady journalist from Fox News was menstruating.  Despite all the misogyny Sarah Palin really likes Trump. 
Trump is accused of links to the Mafia and organised crime dating back decades.  Trump has as of February 2016 dragged his feet over releasing his tax returns and that leads to fears those returns could show the extent of his dealings with criminals. 
2016 Presidential Campaign Edit
Trump, also known as The Donald has entered the campaign to be elected President of the United States, and has defeated rival republican candidates. Trump's campaign style is a big hit with the Republican Right. Trump's ability to "bring the hate" has brought a new level of entertainment to Republican politics, shows signs of resonating with the Republican rank and file. It has long been rumored that Conservatives have no sense of humor, but Republican reaction to Trumps campaign disproved that assertion. The Donald is far more entertaining than the usual slate of wing-nuts, corporate shekel-grubbers, and religious fanatics. Trump said that Rick Perry should take an IQ Test before the debate. Trump thinks that Scott Walker will support him if he is the nominee Trump called Glenn Beck a "nutjob" & said he alaways seems to be crying more than John Boehner.Trump called Janet Yellen a highly political person.Trump claims that W. Mitt Romney chocked like a dog back in 2012. The day before the Paris Attacks by ISIS Trump called Karl Rove a "Biased Dope" Trump is demanding $5 Million from CNN to participate in the next Repulbican Debate.. Trump also said that Jeb Bush is dumb as a rock. & even said that he was "a total embarrassment to his family." Donald Trump says that Hillary Clinton has 'caused tremendous death' which is his new attack line for her.. He also says that he may have something to do with the releases of America prisoners in Iran even though no proof has shown up. And he claims the deal, which he says he had something to do with wasn't good for the USA.  He also called Ted Cruz a 'Total Hypocrite' on Same-Sex Marriage.He said he would get Apple to start buliding thier products in the US.He told the Washington Post that he would sue them over the casino story. He criticized BET for not nominating white people. He said if you take the glasses off George Will then you get a dumb guy (referring to Will). Then Trump made a ridiculous statement saying that he could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And he Wouldn't Lose Any Voters even though he would go to jail & lose all his voters.. Then he said Joe Biden should reconsider running for President (Even though Trump wants to Run against him).. Trump says that black people are going to like him more then Obama.. He also called somebody out for wearing a turban. Trump believes the lie that he has evolved like Ronald Reagan. Then he says that he has has a good relationship with Harry Reid Nancy Pelosi & was close to Chuck Schumer Donald Trump's voter mob is like a horde of zombies and never seem to care what negative things he says or does.
Overall, his candidacy has been one of obscure nationalism, with him being able to ring in the extreme right of the republican party (which is a surprising amount of the republican party.) Hell We even got a list of his insults on twitter.Err Sarah Palin supports him. 
Was religious devotion just show business?Edit
Trump was asked the inevitable leading question, "What is your favorite book?" He answered with the usual pandering reply, "The Bible!" but couldn't give a favorite verse. Eventually, Trump found a verse (
Two Corinthians Second Corinthians), and the greedy bastard saintly Jerry Falwell Jr. who runs Liberty University endorsed him.
Trump accidentally put money in the Communion plate at a church in Iowa.
But when the Communion plates were passed, Trump mistook the silver plates for the offertory, digging out several bills from his pocket, according to the Associated Press. He, his wife and two staffers took Communion, the AP reports. “I thought it was for offering,” he told staffers with a laugh. He contributed money several minutes later when the offering plates were passed.
 It looks like Trump attends Church so rarely he didn't even know which plate is which. Not attending church is fine if that's the way a person wants to live. Still he shouldn't attend church Just to please Republican voters.
It also leads one to wonder how frequently he takes communion despite Trump saying he does 'as often as possible'. Some evangelicals support him despite how he is.  James Dobson of Focus on the Family thinks Trump was recently born again but not all agree.
What happened (...) was the theo-political equivalent of money laundering. Dobson and his gang are making Trump clean so that he is worthy of evangelical votes.|||John Fea, professor at Messiah College, Pennsylvania
Adapted from RationalWiki
Just for fun Edit
Trouble in ScotlandEdit
The Scottish government approved an offshore wind farm which should provide renewble power and reduce Carbon dioxide emissions. Trump doesn't like it because he thinks it will spoil the view of Rich people who use a golfing complex he financed. That's right! Giving rich golfers a pleasant view matters more than reducing Global warming for everyone. Even the UK can't avoid Trump.  Trump already lost earlier legal action but plans to go to the European Court if necessary. This silliness looks like dragging on.
Once again the courts have seen through Trump’s flimsy, misguided attempts to frustrate Scotland’s ambition to create clean power and green jobs. It’s now time for Mr Trump to stop wasting any more time and money on this case (Green Energy Campaign Group).
This spurious legal action has gone on too long already, and we cannot allow Trump’s inflated ego to delay our renewables industry a moment longer. (Scottish Green Party leader).
John Ellis Bush (JEB)Edit
Pope Francis said someone who only wants to build walls and does not build bridges isn't a Christian.  Trump was nasty to the pope too.  22% of USA residents say they are Roman Catholics while just under half are connected to Catholics.  So large numbers of voters pay attention to what the pope says.
This is a list of people that "stump" for Trump
- Vladimir Putin (Wants a super aggressive president, like how Predators from the movie search for dangerous targets that threaten them)
- Dr. James David Manning Both are obsessed with hate. 
- Diamond & Slik
- Chris Christie But something terrifies Christie. 
- Sarah Palin
- Former 2016 Republican Presidential Candidate Dr. Ben Carson.
- Jon Voight.
- Any Christian Fundamentalist
- Ann Coulter (No citation needed)
Trump and Christian Sharia Edit
When Trump first got elected in November, most thought he was just about kicking out anybody who wasn't White, but when he started to form his cabinet, it was made extremely clear that he also pandered to the group who want America to be under Christian Sharia when he chose Betsy DeVos and Jeff Sessions. Most people on both sides of the spectrum think Betsy DeVos only wants to get rid of Public schools to fund both Private and Charter schools. However, people on Liberapedia are smarter than that, because we know she is a Fundamentalist. And what do all fundamentalists want in terms of education? Mandatory school prayer!
- In 2010 Trump made a very stupid statement that Al Gore should have his awarded 2007 Nobel Peace prize taken away after some record snowstorms.
- Trump gives Narcissism a bad name!
- Of course Trump believes in God! How can he not believe in himself? How else could he be a Republican? 
- Trump says he has a BIGGG Penis.  It's easy to make grandiose claims like that but now someone called Larry Flynt has asked the Trump to show us! 
- Trump rode a bulldozer with his Father when he was five years old. This must be why he wants to build a wall as Little Donnie always wanted to build big things so he sought world domantion by flooding America with tall towers that feature a big fat S & running for president 64 years later.
- In 2016 Trump said that he may halt U.S. oil purchases from Saudi Arabia until they provide troops to fight ISIS.
- ↑ Toxic brews of hatred
- ↑ Thinking of changing name to Toanald Toad Trump) and also (thinking of changing name to Donald Blow your won Trumpet Trump
- ↑ Is Donald Trump a fascist? It doesn't matter
- ↑ Is Donald Trump a fascist?
- ↑ Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks The Washington Post is reliable.
- ↑ Does Donald Trump have dementia?
- ↑ Trump was allegedly born in Queens, New York, the son of Fred Trump, and but is rumored to be the most well known descendant of celebrated Conservative Scrooge McDuck. Some doubt exists about Trump's actual place of birth, as it appears that Trump may actually have been the product of a Genetic experiment carried out by Disney Studios and Karl Rove at a secret lab in the basement of an investment bank in a tax sheltered part of the Caribbean.
- ↑ Is Donald Trump a Democratic secret agent?
- ↑ Republican debate: Donald Trump was garbled, incoherent - but dominant
- ↑ Donald Trump axed from event over Megyn Kelly blood comment
- ↑ Sarah Palin showers Donald Trump with adoration in 'interview of the year'
- ↑ Donald Trump and the mob
- ↑ Cruz suggests Trump has Mafia ties
- ↑ http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/248260-trump-rick-perry-should-be-forced-to-take-an-iq-test
- ↑ http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/exclusive-donald-trump-i-look-forward-to-scott-walker-supporting-my-campaign-when-i-am-the-republican-nominee/
- ↑ http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-glenn-beck-nut-job-2015-10
- ↑ Trump says crazy stuff about Yellen
- ↑ http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/11/donald-trump-mitt-romney-choked-dog-2012/
- ↑ http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/259928-trump-rove-is-a-biased-dope
- ↑ http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/30/donald-trump-demands-5-million-cnn-participate-nex/
- ↑ http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/18/politics/donald-trump-jeb-bush-debate-2016/index.html
- ↑ http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264574-trump-jeb-a-total-embarrassment-to-his-family
- ↑ http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/01/03/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-obama-death-guns-terror/78228504/
- ↑ http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/donald-trump-iran-prisoner-release-217884
- ↑ http://www.advocate.com/politicians/2016/1/17/trump-ted-cruz-total-hypocrite-same-sex-marriage
- ↑ http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/18/10787050/donald-trump-apple-fantasy
- ↑ http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-tells-washington-post-he-will-sue
- ↑ http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-the-whites-dont-get-any-nominations-from-bet/
- ↑ Religion
- ↑ Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters"
- ↑ http://trofire.com/2016/01/24/disgusting-trump-says-his-followers-would-let-him-get-away-with-murder/
- ↑ http://www.bustle.com/articles/136845-donald-trump-suggests-joe-biden-run-for-president-after-all-aka-the-last-reason-joe-biden
- ↑ http://www.zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-donald-trump/218952-donald-trump-blacks-will-like-me-better-than-obama#axzz3yBXcKePK
- ↑ http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-protester-wearing-turban-wearing-hats/story?id=36487760
- ↑ http://www.politicususa.com/2016/01/25/donald-trump-bomb-evolved-reagan.html
- ↑ Trump: I’ve always had a good relationship with Nancy Pelosi and was close to Chuck Schumer in many ways
- ↑ http://bgr.com/2016/01/29/donald-trump-twitter-insults-collection/
- ↑ Donald Trump presidential bid gets Sarah Palin backing
- ↑ Trump says Bible is his favorite book, but declines to share favorite verse by Eugene Scott (Updated 12:31 PM ET, Thu August 27, 2015) CNN.
- ↑ Evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr. endorses Trump by Robert Costa and Jenna Johnson (January 26, 2016) The Washington Post.
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/02/01/donald-trump-accidentally-put-money-in-the-communion-plate-at-a-church-in-iowa/
- ↑ Donald Trump accidentally put money in Communion plate at Iowa church
- ↑ http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/the-huge-cultural-shift-thats-helping-trump-win-evangelicals-213729
- ↑ James Dobson Says of Donald Trump: “I Know the Person Who Led Him to Christ”
- ↑ "Donald Trump, why don't you just take that fork and stick it right in New York's eye! Donald Trump, we work hard...And you do this? You disrespect us in our house? God...You can put your name on everything, you can build your f***ing glass and gold-painted buildings to the sky, blocking out the Central Park sun, it's fine. It's fine. But you invite an important visitor to our house, our town, and eat your pizza with f***ing fork right in front of us? Who the f*** do you think you are? Why don't you take a f*** in Fiorello LaGuardia's hat and feed it to Joe DiMaggio's crying ghost on Liberty Island, you son of a bitch!"
--Jon Stewart Trump your cat He ate pizza with a fork! A F***ING FORK!Donald Trump Explains Why He Eats His Pizza With A Fork (VIDEO)
- ↑ Donald Trump goes to Supreme Court over Menie wind farm
- ↑ Donald Trump’s defeat over windfarm welcomed by green campaigners
- ↑ http://www.businessinsider.com/jeb-bush-donald-trump-911-fight-2015-10
- ↑ Pope Francis Suggests Donald Trump Is ‘Not Christian’
- ↑ Trump rips Pope Francis for visiting Mexican border
- ↑ By the Numbers: Who Are Catholics in America?
- ↑ http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/18/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-bromance/index.html
- ↑ http://www.theamericanmirror.com/pastor-donald-trump-has-become-the-hero-of-black-people/
- ↑ Gay-Obsessed Pastor Loves on Donald Trump
- ↑ http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/video-diamond-and-silk-the-stump-for-trump-girls-join-donald-trump-on-stage-in-biloxi-arena/
- ↑ http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/christie-endorses-trump-for-president/ar-BBq3p0i?ocid=ansmsnnews11
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/03/02/chris-christies-wordless-screaming
- ↑ http://www.npr.org/2016/01/23/464068087/how-sarah-palin-paved-the-way-for-donald-trump
- ↑ Ben Carson backs Trump, saying combative billionaire has ‘cerebral’ side
- ↑ Jon Voight joins Trump’s mixed bag of celebrity endorsers
- ↑ http://matzav.com/donald-trump-al-gore-should-be-stripped-of-nobel-peace-prize-after-record-snowstorms/
- ↑ Top Ten Donald Trump Jokes
- ↑ Donald Trump Basically Just Told the World He Has a Big Penis
- ↑ NO! Don’t do it!
- ↑ Donald Trump — Born to Bulldoze
- ↑ Trump may halt U.S. oil purchases from Saudi Arabia