|Donald John Trump (trying to look impressive)|
Mr. Trump smiling during his presidency
|Political party:|| Republican Party (1987-99; 2009-2011; 2012–present)|
|Religion:||Self-worshiper (Pretends to be Evangelical Presbyterian)|
|Other names||Fat Donnie, Donnie Retweets, The Donald, The Trumpster, The Orange, Trump Toad|
|Nationality||American of Scottish/German Ancestry|
|Born||June 14, 1946|
Donald John Trump, aka Fat Donnie, is the 45th and current President of the United States. Trump is a controversial figure, many criticizing his dictatorial leanings and incompetence. President Trump also gets endorsements from many hate groups, such as from former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke. 
Trump "won" the election of 2016 while losing the popular vote to Hillary Clinton. Before he took the office he didn't deserve in the first place, the FBI revealed that Russia had interfered in the election thus the 2016 election was rigged by a foreign country. Many of his cabinet and administration have either resigned or have been convicted of crimes.
In 2018, his campaign manager, Paul Manafort was convicted of conspiracy against the United States, (aka treason) in regards of his actions in the election. Paul Manafort has been convicted of fraud on August 21, 2018. His former fixer/personal lawyer Michael Cohen, after having regained his soul, testified to Congress of Trump's crimes before Congress in February 2019.
Trump is a Misogynist which is shown when he referred to Women as disgusting Animals Dogs, Fat Pigs, slobs. Even many Conservatives and Republicans turned against Trump after he apparently suggested Megyn Kelly, a journalist from Fox News was having natural behavior.  Despite all the misogyny Sarah Palin really likes Trump. 
Trump is accused of links to the Mafia and organised crime dating back decades.  Trump has dragged his feet over releasing his tax returns and that leads to fears those returns could show the extent of his dealings with criminals.  He is associated with Roy Cohn, who has made this hard. 
Just for fun
He claims to be born in New York. Trump is not a real New Yorker because he did something no New Yorker should ever do, especially in NYC.   In fact, he is genetically actually from Scotland and is named Drumpf. (He probably was from New York, but came from Scotland. Why aren't Republicans Native American because they have not immigrated out of the American continent for literally thousands of years?)
Plus he said Obama didn't have an American birth certificate, which has been proven to be false. (Obama's half brother who is Kenyan didn't and despite President Obama's ideology, he supports Donald Trump.)
Trouble in ScotlandEdit
The Scottish government approved an offshore wind farm which should provide renewable power and reduce Carbon dioxide emissions. Trump doesn't like it because he thinks it will spoil the view of Rich people who use a golfing complex he financed. Giving rich golfers a pleasant view matters more than reducing Global warming for everyone in the eyes of the Republican Party. Even the United Kingdom can't avoid Trump.  Trump already lost earlier legal action but plans to go to the European Court if necessary. This silliness keeps dragging on because conservatives have a shrinking majority in this country.
Once again the courts have seen through Trump’s flimsy, misguided attempts to frustrate Scotland’s ambition to create clean power and green jobs. It’s now time for Mr Trump to stop wasting any more time and money on this case (Green Energy Campaign Group).
This spurious legal action has gone on too long already, and we cannot allow Trump’s inflated ego to delay our renewables industry a moment longer. (Scottish Green Party leader).
Pope Francis said someone who only wants to build walls and does not build bridges isn't a Christian.  Trump was nasty to the pope too.  22% of USA residents say they are Roman Catholics while just under half are connected to Catholics.  So large numbers of Americans pay attention to what the pope says.
Actions as President Edit
One of the first actions Trump took as President of the United States was the Muslim Ban, a ban that blocks people from 7 majority Muslim countries (titled Executive Order 13769). The countries affected by the ban, according to the Department of Homeland Security were Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. This bill suspended immigration from these countries for 120 days. (see Wikipedia Executive Order 13769 for more info.) Trump has initiated what some see as a trade war with China.
Famous Trump SupportersEdit
This is a list of people that "stump" for Trump
- Vladimir Putin (Wants a super aggressive president, like how Predators from the movie search for dangerous targets that threaten them)
- Dr. James David Manning Both are obsessed with hate. 
- Diamond & Slik
- Chris Christie But something terrifies Christie. 
- Sarah Palin
- Former 2016 Republican Presidential Candidate Dr. Ben Carson.
- Jon Voight.
- Most Christian Fundamentalists
- Most Racists
- Ann Coulter (No citation needed)
- Alex Jones (No citation needed)
- David Duke
- Steve Bannon
Trump and Christian Sharia Edit
When Trump first got elected in November 2016, most thought that all he'd do crap on secular values was just get rid of the Johnson Amendment. However, when he started to form his cabinet, it was made extremely clear that he also pandered to the group who want America to be under Christian Sharia when he chose Betsy DeVos and Jeff Sessions. Most people on both sides of the spectrum think Betsy DeVos only wants to get rid of public schools to fund both Private and Charter schools. However, people on Liberapedia are smarter than that, because we know she is a fundamentalist. And what do all fundamentalists want in terms of education? Mandatory school prayer! Not to mention he tried to have Jerry Falwell Jr. be the Secretary of Education, but he declined. However he apparently did accept an offer to be one of the leaders led by DeVos in February 2017.
On March 4, 2017, Secular Talk uploaded a video entitled The Left Is Using 'Demons' & 'Witches' Against Trump! This video showed clips of Pat Robertson, Bryan Fischer and Alex Jones accusing the Left of using "demons from Hell" to stop Trump in his tracks, as well as Hillary Clinton practicing "black magic" and "witchcraft" to stop Trump, someone they think is a god. Alex Jones then went on to blame the 2010 Haiti Earthquake and Hurricane Katrina on the so-called "black magic".
There are witches who are on the left that are using
black magic witchcraft to stop Trump and Justice Brett Kavanaugh with hexes.
Views on Kim Jong Un Edit
Donald Trump has said that he loves Kim Jong Un, the dictator of North Korea. North Korea is a fascist country that imprisons people for crimes like watching American movies and foreign news like Liberapedia and The Young Turks.
Things Trump LikesEdit
- Alternative Facts
- Fox News
- Kim Jong-un
- The Devil
- people who support him
Things Trump HatesEdit
- North Korea
- Barack Obama
- Hillary Clinton
- people who don't support him
- Bernie Sanders
- Black People (unless they have MAGA hats)
- Common Sense
- Disabled People (he even mocked one)
- Al Gore
- Freedom of Speech
- Bernie Sanders
- In 2010 Trump made a very stupid statement that Al Gore should have his awarded 2007 Nobel Peace prize taken away after some record snowstorms.
- Trump gives Narcissism a bad name!
- Trump rode a bulldozer with his Father when he was five years old. This must be why he wants to build a wall as Little Donnie always wanted to build big things so he sought world domantion by flooding America with tall towers that feature a big fat S & running for president 64 years later.
- In 2016 Trump said that he may halt U.S. oil purchases from Saudi Arabia until they provide troops to fight ISIS.
- In 2018 Trump announced that the United States sold Norway "F-52s jets" when he meant to say that The United States sold Norway 52 F-35 jets
- On January 11 2018 Trump called Haiti & Africa "Shit-hole countries" which has erupted in controversy
- ↑ Is Donald Trump a fascist?
- ↑ Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks The Washington Post is reliable.
- ↑ Republican debate: Donald Trump was garbled, incoherent - but dominant
- ↑ Donald Trump axed from event over Megyn Kelly blood comment
- ↑ Sarah Palin showers Donald Trump with adoration in 'interview of the year'
- ↑ Donald Trump and the mob
- ↑ Cruz suggests Trump has Mafia ties
- ↑ "Donald Trump, why don't you just take that fork and stick it right in New York's eye! Donald Trump, we work hard...And you do this? You disrespect us in our house? God...You can put your name on everything, you can build your f***ing glass and gold-painted buildings to the sky, blocking out the Central Park sun, it's fine. It's fine. But you invite an important visitor to our house, our town, and eat your pizza with f***ing fork right in front of us? Who the f*** do you think you are? Why don't you take a f*** in Fiorello LaGuardia's hat and feed it to Joe DiMaggio's crying ghost on Liberty Island, you son of a bitch!"
--Jon Stewart Trump your cat He ate pizza with a fork! A F***ING FORK!Donald Trump Explains Why He Eats His Pizza With A Fork (VIDEO)
- ↑ Donald Trump goes to Supreme Court over Menie wind farm
- ↑ Donald Trump’s defeat over windfarm welcomed by green campaigners
- ↑ Pope Francis Suggests Donald Trump Is ‘Not Christian’
- ↑ Trump rips Pope Francis for visiting Mexican border
- ↑ By the Numbers: Who Are Catholics in America?
- ↑ http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/18/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-bromance/index.html
- ↑ http://www.theamericanmirror.com/pastor-donald-trump-has-become-the-hero-of-black-people/
- ↑ Gay-Obsessed Pastor Loves on Donald Trump
- ↑ http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/video-diamond-and-silk-the-stump-for-trump-girls-join-donald-trump-on-stage-in-biloxi-arena/
- ↑ http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/christie-endorses-trump-for-president/ar-BBq3p0i?ocid=ansmsnnews11
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/03/02/chris-christies-wordless-screaming
- ↑ http://www.npr.org/2016/01/23/464068087/how-sarah-palin-paved-the-way-for-donald-trump
- ↑ Ben Carson backs Trump, saying combative billionaire has ‘cerebral’ side
- ↑ Jon Voight joins Trump’s mixed bag of celebrity endorsers
- ↑ http://matzav.com/donald-trump-al-gore-should-be-stripped-of-nobel-peace-prize-after-record-snowstorms/
- ↑ Donald Trump — Born to Bulldoze
- ↑ Trump may halt U.S. oil purchases from Saudi Arabia
- ↑ Trump just said the US sold Norway F-52s — but no such aircraft exists
- ↑ Trump decries immigrants from 's***hole countries' coming to US
We hope you like the external links we've found for you though we know links won't always suit everybody. If you like our links please return to Liberapedia later when you've got everything you want from our links. If our links don't suit you you can come back to Liberapedia and look for something that suits you better.