Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dwarf Planets are bodies in the Solar System. To be considered a dwarf planet a body must:-
- orbit the sun and not be a satellite of any smaller body.
- have a gravitational field strong enough to give it a roughly sperical shape.
- not have cleared out other bodies orbiting in its field.
There are currently five known dwarf planets in the Solar system:
- Pluto (Initially a full planet, demoted in August 2006 by a vote by astromoners.)
- Sedna may be a dwarf planet.
astronomy-related article is a stub. You can help Liberapedia by expanding it.