Earl Paulk did good and bad as a Christian minister. He accepted African Americans and later gay people into his church. He ordained women. Unfortunately Earl Paulk also committed adultery and lied under oath when he claimed he has sex with his wife asnd just one other woman.  A woman parishioner, Mona Brewer claims Earl Paulk convinced her sex with him was her only way to get salvation.  Other women made similar complaints 
In seducing them, the women said, the men had talked about “special” or “kingdom” relationships not bound by earthly interpretations of morality.
- ↑ Earl Paulk dies at 81; progressive evangelical's legacy fell to sex scandals
- ↑ Megachurch leader in mega-sized sex scandal
- ↑ Salvation Through Sex at Atlanta Megachurch: The Don and Earl Paulk Sex Scandal
- ↑ Sex charges cast pall on Bishop Paulk
- ↑ Bishop Earl Paulk: Overlooked Christian Sexual Predator, Sex with Multiple Women, Including Children, yet the Paulk Men Still Let Him Lead