Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Extraterrestrial aliens may possibly exist on other planets, or moons like Europa. Their biochemistry may be based on carbon as on Earth. More exotic space aliens may also be possible. Some scientists believe silicon based life is possible. In that case silicon would take the place that carbon takes in the biochemistry of Earth. Study or speculation about extra-terrestrial life is called Exobiology. Serious scientists with the SETI project are looking for alien signals but have so far found nothing conclusive.
Not all scientists are convinced that aliens are likely. Some of those who support the Rare Earth hypothesis are serious scientists though many are Christians trying to convince us that the Earth must be special and was created by God for us and Christians like that often distort the facts if they hope they can win souls for Jesus.
- Astronomers hopeful of detecting extra-terrestrial life
- My opinions on space aliens The opinion of an amateur atronommer, well thought out and easy to understand
- Ames Biology
- Michio Kaku about future civilization
- Alien civilization million of years ahead
- Intelligent aliens
- More speculation about Extra Terrestrial Life
- 1/5 Are We Alone In The Universe? Video about possible aliens. This section deals with SETI.
- 2/5 Are We Alone In The Universe? Video about possible aliens.
- 3/5 Are We Alone In The Universe? Video about possible aliens.
- 4/5 Are We Alone In The Universe? Video about possible aliens.
- 5/5 Are We Alone In The Universe? Video about possible aliens.