|George Elmer Pataki|
During an interview
|Education:|| Yale University (B.A.)
Columbia Law School (J.D.)
|Born||June 24, 1945|
As a Republican who supports abortion rights, gun control, gay rights, and environmentalism, Pataki is something of a living museum piece himself. (...) The socially liberal candidate no doubt hoped to be a breath of fresh air in the 2016 race. Instead, he's the last gasp of moderate Republicanism. 
George Elmer Pataki (/pəˈtɑːki/; born June 24, 1945) is an American lawyer and Republican politician who served as the 53rd Governor of New York State (1995–2006). Pataki was a lawyer who was elected Mayor of his home town of Peekskill.
- ↑ George Pataki will be the rare moderate among 2016 GOP candidates.
- ↑ George Pataki Endorses Marco Rubio for President
- ↑ Pataki 'unhappy' state park named for Trump
We hope you like the external links we've found for you though we know links won't always suit everybody. If you like our links please return to Liberapedia later when you've got everything you want from our links. If our links don't suit you you can come back to Liberapedia and look for something that suits you better.
- Pataki's official website It's a rarity! It's Moderate Republican Website!
- Wikipedia on George Pataki
Incorporated material from Wikipedia.