All able states should join the fight against Islamic State in Syria and Iraq and redouble efforts to prevent further attacks by the militant group, the United Nations security council has declared in a unanimous vote. 
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant(ISIL; Arabic: الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS, /ˈaɪsɨs/), the Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham, Daesh, or simply Islamic State (IS), is a Wahhabi/Salafi jihadist extremist militant group, self-proclaimed to be a caliphate and Islamic state. IS should be defeated completely and if they are defeated, it would be a huge celebration. IS is a terrible barbaric group of zealots who have no emotion or real thought of others and they are not a real Caliphate since a Caliphate wouldn't be this brutal. They only care for their interpretation of Islam in which they take too far. Isis wants to pull a 9/11-style attack on America. If they fail their operatives face Prison for a very long time.
ISIS recuits children then kills them
ISIS has claimed responsibility for the Russian plane being taken down. They even said that a soda can took down the plane. So expect the law to say that you can no longer bring a soda can onto a Airplane.
- ↑ Security council unanimously calls on UN members to fight Isis
- ↑ ISIS vows to ‘repeat 9/11’ in chilling new video: ‘We are Back in America’
- ↑ How ISIS recruits children, then kills them
- ↑ ISIS: This Soda Can Bomb Downed Russian Plane
- ↑ John Kerry Takes On Code Pink At ISIS Hearing
- ↑ Hack Brief: ISIS Data Breach Identifies 22,000 Members
We hope you like the external links we've found for you though we know links won't always suit everybody. If you like our links please return to Liberapedia later when you've got everything you want from our links. If our links don't suit you you can come back to Liberapedia and look for something that suits you better.
- Islamic State group: The full story
- Wikipedia on Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
- Anonymous Wiki on ISIS
Incorporates material from Wikipedia