A leading American economist, Janet Yellen served as vice chairman of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors since 2010 until becoming the first woman to become chair of the board in 2014. 
Yellen has been named Radcliffe Medalist.
Feud with Ralph NaderEdit
2015 Interest Rate HikeEdit
- ↑ Janet Yellen
- ↑ President Obama Nominates Dr. Janet Yellen as Fed Chair
- ↑ Janet Yellen named Radcliffe Medalist
- ↑ Nader nails Yellen on Fed’s failures
- ↑ Janet Yellen to Ralph Nader: Savers would've been worse off with higher rates
- ↑ FED RAISES RATES BY 25 BASIS POINTS, FIRST SINCE 2006
- ↑ Banking Disaster Bigger Than 9/11? The Federal Reserve Thinks So...