|Jeffery Lane Flake|
|Education:||Brigham Young University|
|Religion||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
|Born||December 31, 1962|
So Sen. Jeff "Empty Suit, Empty Soul" Flake, Scott Brown 2.0, is such a mewling little coward, he tells the mother of a mass shooting victim he, like her, supports expanding background checks -- then votes to kill the bill. This must be why the rest of the Republican robots on the floor burst into applause after he cast his shameless vote:
Why Doesn't Anyone Like Him?Edit
Flake had the lowest approval ratings of any senator in the country. Why is he so unpopular? The mother of one of the victims of the Colorado theater shooting wrote to him, asking if he would support expanded background checks for gun owners. In a hand-written letter, he told her that "strengthening background checks is something we agree on." Then, after promising to vote in favor expanded background checks, he votes against them.  No wonder nobody likes him.
Jeff Flake has said he is not running for reelection in 2018. This is because of Donald Trump he says.
- ↑ Sen. Flake Lied To Shooting Victim's Mother -- In Writing
- ↑ VIDEO: ELEPHANTS CHASE ARIZONA SENATOR JEFF FLAKE
- ↑ Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake to join President Obama, first lady on historic Cuba trip
- ↑ More backlash against Senators on gun vote
- ↑ Arizona senator told mother of theater shooting victim that he supported gun background checks, then voted against them.
- ↑ John McCain Now 'The Least Popular Senator In The Country,' According To Poll