|James Warren DeMint|
|Born||September 2, 1951|
|In the town of Candy Mints|
James Warren "Jim" DeMint is an American Republican politician and Tea Party activist. He represented South Carolina in the United States Senate. According to the Washington Post DeMint has done "damage to the GOP by his liking for right-wing antics, of which the shutdown fiasco was only the latest. 
In the US Senate Edit
He was a Third Class senator (In senatorial class AND in senatorial quality) from South Carolina.
DeMint imagines that Al-Qaeda is a bigger threat then before 9/11 because of President Obama being weak. The truth! Al-Qaeda is a bigger threat than it was. Why? Because The Shrub invaded Iraq and gave Al-Qaeda together with ISIS a chance to get established there. Thanks Dubya! And Al-Qaeda is also a big threat under Trump.
- Jim Demitten
- Jimmy Mittens
- Slick Jimmy
- Bent Mint
- ↑ Jim DeMint’s destruction of the Heritage Foundation
- ↑ Former Senator Jim DeMint joins growing ‘convention of the states' movement
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/11/05/gop-retains-control-senate.html
- ↑ http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sen-fritz-hollings-will-retire/
- ↑ Conservative Jim DeMint: Al-Qaeda Bigger Threat Than Before 9/11 Because Obama Is Weak