It's now clear that he cannot control his caucus. In every episode of this comedy, he's had to do the same thing: look like he's in charge of his caucus, wait for the last minute and then fold his hand. What's next for him? When you're not in charge, and you want to look like you're in charge, then you race to the front of the crowd and find the exit. (Gordon Adams, professor of international relations, American University)
|John Andrew Boehner|
|Born||November 17, 1949|
John Andrew Boehner is a conservative
asshole Congressman and the Speaker of the House of Representatives who will soon resign.  He opposed Gay marriage. , yet seems suspiciously stylish. Speaker Boehner's makeup and tan are guaranteed to be the envy of even the sportiest TV Evangelist.
AKA- Suntanman (don't say his name 3 times) Arch minion, commander of legions of Wingnuts and Beckerwoods, in service of the Dark Lord (He who shall not yet be named).
bribes contributions from the Tobacco industry and distributed them on the floor of the house.
They asked me to give out a half dozen checks quickly before we got to the end of the month and I complied. And I did it on the House floor, which I regret. I should not have done. It's not a violation of the House rules, but it's a practice that‘s gone on here for a long time that we're trying to stop and I know I'll never do it again."
That's a nice guy. 
He isn't very good at his job, as he presided over a Congress less popular than head lice, cockroaches, root canals, Donald Trump, and traffic jams, as well as presiding over the least constructive Congress on record. He screwed up so badly that the United States government shut down for the first time in seventeen years. There were enough votes in Congress to end the government shutdown, but Boehner refused to budge and allow a vote to end the the shutdown  until the very last hours.
Despite Boehner's obstructionism Andrew Schlafly and Conservapedia think he's, " Mostly a figurehead, he has repeatedly allowed liberals to advance their agenda despite a Republican majority in the House.".  So Boehner is getting unpopular with the right as well as the Left.
- ↑ Charting a course ahead for Boehner
- ↑ US Speaker John Boehner to quit Congress
- ↑ John Boehner On Gay Marriage: 'I Can't Imagine' Ever Supporting This
- ↑ John Boehner admits to giving bribes from Big Tobacco on the House floor...Why does the media consider him credible?
- ↑ http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/01/congress-somewhere-below-cockroaches-traffic-jams-and-nickleback-in-americans-esteem.html
- ↑ http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/9/capitol-hill-least-productive-congress-ever-112th-/?page=all
- ↑ http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/08/votes-are-there-to-break-shutdown-but-not-the-will/
- ↑ John Boehner From Conservapedia