|John Forbes Kerry|
|Education:|| Political Science (B.A.)
|Alma mater|| Yale University
|Born||December 11, 1943|
John Forbes Kerry is an American politician who was a senator from Massachusetts from the 2nd day of January, 1985, to the 1st day of February, 2013. He was Secretary of State for Obama's second term. He served in the Vietnam war. He also pointed out that uneducated Americans are the ones who typically "get stuck in Iraq".
John Kerry was funded by a conspiracy involving George W. Bush in order to defeat any rival that could actually have stood a chance of being a decent president. He proceeded to run for President in 2004, and lost. This devastated Democrats and the United States for 4 more years.
In May of 2015 John Kerry suffered a Bike crash in Scionzier, France which resulted in him breaking his right femur.  This is not his first bike accident as he previously suffered one in 1992 which injured his shoulder.
Feud with John McCainEdit
Kerry had a feud with senator John McCain about the Obama administration's in its handling of Russia and Ukraine.
In 2004 John Kerry supported gay Civil unions but didn't want to call that marriage.  As of 2011 he fully supports Gay marriage rights & say they are Human rights.  & he raised the issue with the Nigeria president
- ↑ John Kerry to stay overnight at Geneva hospital after bike accident
- ↑ Kerry resting after shoulder surgery
- ↑ Kerry, Edwards Criticize Bush Over Response to Hurricane
- ↑ John Kerry's Katrina Aid Arrives Late
- ↑ https://thedemocraticdaily.com/2005/08/31/john-kerry-appeals-for-help-for-katrina-victims/
- ↑ Kerry vs. McCain: Sharp Words Fly at Senate Hearing
- ↑ John Kerry Urges Unity on Fighting Climate Change
- ↑ http://www.wsj.com/articles/john-kerry-urges-unity-on-fighting-climate-change-1445085912
- ↑ Kerry Again Opposes Same-Sex Marriage
- ↑ John Kerry backs gay marriage
- ↑ Kerry: LGBT rights are human rights
- ↑ Kerry raises LGBT rights with Nigerian president