I personally believe that Satan fell from heaven about a hundred years after the creation of Adam and Eve… He had been God’s choir director since he was created… In his pride, Satan decided he would exalt himself and take over the throne of God. This is where evolution started. (Kent Hovind)Kent Hovind is the self-named "Dr. Dino", a former high school teacher convicted of tax-cheating who devoted himself to lecturing around the country trying to trick people into believing creationism. His Masters and Doctorate degrees are derisory  from an unaccredited college   that PZ Myers doesn't think highly of.
Kent Hovind’s infamous alma mater has put together a collection of responses because they are “under attack!” Only they aren’t—they’re being laughed at. (PZ Myers) 
He uses a combination of obsolete data, logical fallacies (most commonly reducto ad absurdum, and sometimes the variation thereon, reducto ad hitlerum),    doctored quotations  and technical jargon in order to trick people who don't believe in evolution into not believing in evolution.
Then they try to say Christians are moral. Well this one certainly doesn't look moral.
People like Hovind show just how unreasonable Extreme religious fundamentalists can be.
$250,000 Challenge Edit
Much has been made of "Dr." Hovind's open challenge, wherein he claimed that he would pay anyone who could offer any evidence of evolution $250,000. Further inspection of the contest rules shows that what he means by "any" evidence of evolution is proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Biological, Chemical and Planetary evolution all happened and happened without the involvement of God. That's right. In order to prove evolution is happening, you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there is no God.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ten Crazy quotes from Kent Hovind's dissertation
- ↑ Kent Hovind's PhD Thesis
- ↑ Kent Hovind’s doctorate revealed This has funny quotes showing how
sillywonderful that thesis is.
- ↑ Patriot Bible University
- ↑ Patriot Bible University has a website!
- ↑ Quote# 15224
- ↑ Saturday, January 25, 2003 Seminar debates evolution theory
- ↑ Kent Hovind shows us why Creationists are considered “quacks.”
- ↑ Kent Hovind is an evil creationist liar who is currently cooling his backside in prison, convicted for evading $840,000 in taxes.
- ↑ Felon creationist Kent Hovind is released from prison and Jim Bob Duggar was his welcome wagon