When removing content from here please add it to Liberapedia News:Archive
- February 14 2018 Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting: 17 students are killed by gunman Nikolas Cruz in Parkland, Florida. This surpassed Columbine as the deadliest high school shooting in American history, as well as the second-deadliest grade school shooting (Sandy Hook Shooting).
- January 5th 2018 A book was published with the title, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" that claims to reveal very many weaknesses of President Trump. According to the book Trump's aids treat him as an unstable child and Trump is unfit to be president. Perhaps the trump presideny will start to unravel. See Donald Trump book 'will end his presidency', says author of explosive Fire and Fury exposé and RationalWiki's take on the book.
- December 14, 2017 The FCC repeals "net neutrality" as Internet providers celebrate but normal users will suffer.
- December 12, 2017 Alabama Democrat Doug Jones somehow (and miraculously) defeats accused sexual predator Roy Moore.
- December 6, 2017 President Donald Trump officially proclaims Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The World does not yet know how this will pan out.
- November 19 2017 America's most infamous killer, Charles Manson, dies at 83.
- November 5th 2017 Many of the super Rich including Queen Elizabeth II have been investing in Tax havens.
- July 25 2017 VP Mike Pence breaks a tie to start a debate on repealing Obamacare
- March 24 2017 Trump tried to repeal Obamacare but couldn't get the bill through Congress
- January 20 2017 Trump is the President.
- June 24 2016 The United Kingdom will leave the European Union. 
- June 12 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting Reaction! Here are all the Congresspeople who took NRA money and tweeted prayers for Orlando Does anyone on this list represent you in Congress?
- March 22 2016 ISIS Kills 30 people at a Brussels Airport Train station. 
- March 18 2016: Explosion at Hawaii laboratory leaves researcher seriously injured. 
- March 2, 2016: After Super Tuesday it looks more likely that the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election will be a choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. 
- November 14-15, 2015: Yet another Islamist terrorist attack in Paris killed at least 129 and injured about 352, 99 critically.  Several suspects have been arrested. 
- July 28, 2015: Former President of the United States, James Carter called the United States an "Oligarchy" in a conversation with Thom Hartman. 
- June 11, 2015: The UK Tory government plans to grind Poor people again. Tax relief for lower income families may be cut. Businesses won't alter wages so poor parents will either work longer hours or have less. . Then when poor parents haven't enough time to do things with their children or help children with school work Conservatives will blame them.
- May 9, 2015: The United Kingdom has another Conservative Party government. .
- January 7, 2015: Terrorists kill twelve and injure many more at a Paris Satical magazine.
One of the great ironies of the attack was that it occurred on the same day that Submission and the issue of Charlie Hebdo making fun of it hit French bookstores. What happened to Charlie Hebdo was a horrific attack by radical Islamists seeking to silence the publication. But as the conversation moves forward, it’s important to remember that the editors and cartoonists of Charlie Hebdo weren’t just fighting Islamic fundamentalism, but other forms of intolerant and dogmatic thinking as well.