|Loretta Elizabeth Lynch|
Former US Attorney General Lynch
|Born||May 21, 1959|
Loretta Elizabeth Lynch (born May 21, 1959) is an American person who was the 83rd Attorney General of the United States, having previously served as United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York State. Her tenure as U.S. Attorney began in 2010, and she also held that position from 1999 to 2001. As U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, Lynch oversaw federal prosecutions in Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island.
- ↑ Wikipedia on Loretta Lynch
- ↑ Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'
- ↑ Attorney General Loretta Lynch Not Really Interested In Supreme Court
- ↑ AG Loretta Lynch: PPB has made progress
- ↑ Lynch says Guantanamo detainees cannot be transferred to U.S. under current law
- ↑ US Attorney General Loretta Lynch talks iPhone encryption case with Stephen Colbert