|Michael Bernard Mukasey|
|Education:|| Columbia University (BA)
Yale Law School (LL.B)
|Religion||Modern Orthodox Judaism|
|Born||July 28, 1941|
Michael Bernard Mukasey was Attorney General under George W. Bush from 2006 to 2009 and a Conservative. It seems he couldn't understand that waterboarding is torture or that wire tapping infringes Civil liberties.  Go back to school Michael and learn English. He also defened Dubya's post-9/11 actions.
Mukasey's partial support of wiretapping and torture doesn't fit the standard Stereotype Anti-semites imagine about bad Jews perfectly. Still the fit is close enough that Anti-semites can feel their prejudices have been confirmed.  No Jew is a perfect Human being. Nobody of any ethnicity is a perfect Human being.
Let's not forget.
- Who was untimately responsible for all the bad things that the Bush Administration did?
- George W. Bush was ultimately responsible and he is a WASP, that means a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.
- Mickey Mouse Also frequently gets things wrong. Mickie Mouse is never clever while Mukasey is sometimes clever.
- ↑ Michael Mukasey Explained In 2008 Mukasey said waterboarding is torture but later, when it mattered changed his mind.
- ↑ Bush’s Justice Dept. Pick Is Orthodox Jew
- ↑ Evil Jew