Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paul Davis Ryan (born January 29, 1970) is an American politician.
Speaker of the HouseEdit
As of October 2015 Ryan is 54th and current Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives after the resignation of former speaker John Boehner. Here is his record of his time in Speaker of the House:
A tax reform that's distributionally neutral is one that Ryan categorically opposes. For Ryan, handing a windfall to the rich is the only reason to do tax reform. (Liberal Nutcase Jonathan Chait) is Chait Crazy?!!!.
- Ryan was in a band called steak baby
- ↑ The Paul Ryan Watch
- ↑ Republicans back Paul Ryan as speaker
- ↑ http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jan/19/paul-ryan/paul-ryan-says-if-you-were-raised-poor-youre-just-/ Paul Ryan says 'if you were raised poor, you’re just as likely to stay poor' as 50 years ago]
- ↑ Paul Ryan: No Tax Reform Unless Rich People Get Paid
- ↑ http://www.thewire.com/entertainment/2012/10/paul-ryan-was-band-called-steak-baby/57581/