Anonymous is a loose group of Internet activists fighting against what they perceive to be injustice, corruption and corporatism. As Anonymous as a whole has no center or leader, there are dozens of different hacktivist groups claiming to be "Anonymous" and hacking in name of "Anonymous" (which, given the group's name, makes sense). This makes it hard to pinpoint the particular political views of Anonymous -- some may be liberals, some may be anarchists or libertarians.
One of the known operations led by the members of Anonymous is "Project Chanology", a protest movement that fights The Church of Scientology for its practices while warning the people about the harm that Scientology causes. Project Chanology basically works to inform people about the evil side of Scientology online and offline, they hold demonstrations wearing masks to prevent Scientology reprisals and aim to have fun while they do all this.
Project Chanology of Anonymous has no big problem with the Freezone which they don’t consider cult like. Despite this the Anonymous forum has regular criticism of Marty Ratbun and other Freezoner leaders.
- Why We Protest Anonymous home page with information about what they do and how they counteract Scientology together with other problems that they feel should be opposed
- Why We Protest Information about what they do and how they counteract
- Why We Protest, Activism forum Anonymous forum where they discuss what’s bad about Scientology and what countermeasures’ to take.
- Why We Protest Wiki A serious research wiki aimed at recording facts about Scientology and the evil involved with it
- Anonymous steps up its war with Scientology
Anonymous make cool videos, some with music.
- Anonymous Message To Scientology - July 26th
- Anonymous Pickets 2008
- Behind It All (Scientology) There is good information from a former Scientologist and cool music here.
- David Miscavige Discusses Anonymous! Scientology leader, David Miscavige admits that Anonymous members outnumber Scientologists. So can Scientology possibly be the world’s fastest growing religion?