Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"RINO, of course, refers to Republicans In Name Only and is the pejorative term used against those who fail to march in lockstep with the so-called conservative base. I used “so-called” because, though the hard-right faction of the party tends to be viewed as The Base, this isn’t necessarily so. My guess is there are now more RINOs than those who, though evangelical in their zeal, are poison to their party’s ability to win national elections."- 
Republicans Accused of Being RINOsEdit
- Susan Collins: The most liberal Republican in the Senate, she has allied herself with Democrats on issues like abortion, gays rights, gun control , global warming, the minimum wage, and unemployment benefits.
- Mitt Romney: People further to the right in the Republican Party considered Mitt Romney a RINO although he doesn't stand for anything because he's a serial flip-flopper.
- Jon Huntsman: He believes in science, supports gay marriage, and was appointed ambassador to China by Obama
- John McCain: Has a reputation of somewhat of a maverick, voting with democrats on issues like gun control and immigration.
- Chris Christie: Got caught getting along with Obama
- Colin Powell Supports Obama, agrees Global warming is real  
- Marco Rubio: A member of the bipartisan Gang of 8, which aimed to pass comprehensive immigration reform.
- Lindsay Graham: Every once in a blue moon he takes a sane stance, such as voting for immigration reform and supporting a ban on torture.
Rockfeller Republicans are a term more likely used in the fifties and sixties for more moderate and liberal Republicans. This is used much less today.