Rain is something we're all familiar with, we've all seen water falling from the sky and we've all got wet when it rains. But when the rain stops and we get drought that's even worse.
What causes rain?Edit
- The sun heats water making it evaporate.
- Water vapour rises from land, from oceans, from rivers and lakes.
- Water vapour ends off high in the air where it cools, condenses round dust particles or salt particles and becomes water again.
- First the condensed water makes small droplets that can stay in the air.
- If there’s enough water in the clouds they become heavy rain clouds. Then water droplets become big drops of water.
- The water drops fall out of the rain clouds becoming rain.  
We hope you like the external links we've found for you though we know links won't always suit everybody. If you like our links please return to Liberapedia later when you've got everything you want from our links. If our links don't suit you you can come back to Liberapedia and look for something that suits you better. These are good for younger children in your family.