Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A rainbow is a beautiful creation of nature that is a long arc of colors. It forms when light from the Sun reflects through lingering rain drops, akin to a prism.
How to spot a rainbowEdit
- Rainbows happen when the sun is shining and it’s raining at the same time.
- The time to look for rainbows is during showery weather when it’s sometimes sunny and sometimes raining.
- You’re most likely to see a rainbow when the sun is shining and it’s also raining where you are. It’s always worth checking if there’s a rainbow at those times.
- If you can’t see the sun there still may be a rainbow if the sun is shining nearby.
- Even if it’s not raining where you are there still might be a rainbow if it’s raining nearby.
- A rainbow is opposite the sun, your shadow also points away from the sun. If the sun is shining your shadow will point to the centre of a rainbow if there is one.