|Randal Howard Paul|
|Education:|| Baylor University
|Born||January 7, 1963|
Randal Howard "Rand" Paul is a bigotted Senator from Kentucky who is one of far too many offspring of former representative Ron Paul. He acts like a libertarian, but is still pro-life, however, on a few issues he is smarter than the rest of his party.
Unlike Ted Cruz, Rand Paul has done a few good things in his life:
- He's a non-interventionist who opposes intervening in Syria as well as NSA spying and drones. He filibustered the confirmation of John O. Brennan as CIA director, where he was joined by Cruz, Mike Lee of Utah; and even a Oregon Democrat-Ron Wyden.
- He supports legalizing marijuana, although for the wrong reasons: he clearly doesn't care about African Americans; he just thinks the government is always wrong.
- He opposes government surveillance and the USA PATRIOT Act.
- He says comrpomise over the Affordable Care Act is possible 
- He says he would've voted against the Iraq War if he had been in office when war was declared
- He says that that he would not blame Hillary Clinton for her Husband's scandals.
Aside from all those things, Rand is just another congressional puppet of corporate America. He believes that the government should keep its hands off, which has the grave, (unintended?) consequence of absolute corporate power; inequality, and environmental destruction. He thinks that shutting down the government over Obamacare is a bad idea, but still wants it to happen anyway..
Rand Paul talked about this "dinosaur effect" that supposedly happens to liberals in Washington-"they have small brains, but big hearts." This proves that Rand Paul has no knowledge of science since brains don't vary in size in humans apart from when growing from age, so how can he assume that Liberals are like dinosaurs in that sense, but not Conservatives? Also, we'll never know how big dinosaur hearts were since the flesh rotted away before the bones fossilised. But if he's talking about dinosaur hearts as in dinosaur compassion, well, we don't think of them as compassionate, either. It's actually ironic that Paul wrote a book called Government Bullies. Apparently, these government bullies have really big hearts.
In October 13th, Rand Paul gave an anti-abortion speech. Soon after, Rachel Maddow reported that large parts of his speech were plagiarized from Wikipedia. Facing these allegations, Rand Paul reacted how any sane Human Being would, and challenged Maddow to a duel.
When little Rand was growing up in The Land of Suppression, Daddy always told him that it was perfectly OK to believe that white men are the superior people. He taught Rand this through both his words and his actions: he made sure to show little Rand his racist newsletters; and made sure that Rand was the first to read the rough copy of his keynote speech at an Anti-Semitic conference.
As Rand grew older, he knew he wanted to follow in his Daddy's footsteps, both as a politician and an all-purpose bigot. This was not the stupid liberal land of California or New York, but the Bible Belt: the place where non-evangelicals and non-whites are shunned. Rand had no worries. Paula Dean, Daddy, Mommy, George W. Bush, and all their friends would understand.
As a part of their "No Government-Ever" rule, Ron and Rand opposed the Civil Rights Act because it interfered with States' Rights. Because white state governments elected via voter suppression are more important than citizens. Rand took it back, but probably because he was dreaming of the White House....
Rand also never cared much for women, just like his Daddy, who always taught him that an exception to the "no government-ever" rule should be made regarding their healthcare.
- Rand Paul says that Michael Bloomberg would not get many votes for President of the United States in 2016 because Bloomburg does not respect the second amendment.
- Rand Paul thinks Donald Trump is Gollum.
- Rand Paul thinks that Trump is a Delusional Narcissist and an Orange-Faced Windbag.
We hope you like the external links we've found for you though we know links won't always suit everybody. If you like our links please return to Liberapedia later when you've got everything you want from our links. If our links don't suit you you can come back to Liberapedia and look for something that suits you better. Rand Paul on the Daily Show
- ↑ http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/06/rand-paul-filibusters-brennan-nomination/?_r=0
- ↑ http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/rand-paul-obamacare-compromise-97203.html?hp=f3
- ↑ http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/267481-rand-paul-i-dont-blame-hillary-for-bill-clintons-scandals
- ↑ http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/08/18/2484891/rand-paul-shutdown-backtrack/
- ↑ http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-12-2013/rand-paul
- ↑ http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/08/29/2548121/obamacare-rate-shock-overblown/
- ↑ http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/23/news/economy/california-obamacare-premiums/index.html
- ↑ Rand Paul’s spokesperson is a Satanic Metal God in KKK gear (5 UPDATES)
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://www.inquisitr.com/2732653/rand-paul-says-michael-bloomberg-wouldnt-get-many-votes-as-independent-because-he-doesnt-have-much-respect-for-second-amendment/
- ↑ http://www.inquisitr.com/2723799/donald-trump-is-gollum-according-to-rand-paul/
- ↑ http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/26/rand-paul-trump-is-a-delusional-narcissist-and-an-orange-faced-windbag/