Ready for Hillary is a Super PAC created to support Hillary Rodham Clinton in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. It was designed to focus primarily on grassroots organizing and was founded by Adam Parkhomenko and Allida Black.
Ready for Hillary supporters include Gavin Newsom, Jennifer Siebel, James Carville, Harold M. Ickes, Senator Claire McCaskill, Congressman Tim Ryan, former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm, former Congresswoman Ellen Tauscher, Jeremy Bird, Mitch Stewart, and George Soros. Senior Advisors to the group include Craig T. Smith, Ickes, Tauscher, Granholm, Tracy Sefl, Shirley Franklin, Mark Alexander, Warren Buffet, Michael Trujillo and Ron Wyden. 
Former Clinton staffer Adam Parkhomenko serves as Executive Director while it's Chairwoman is Allida Black, a former professor at the Elliott School of International Affairs at George Washington University and Eleanor Roosevelt scholar.
Houston trial lawyers Steve and Amber Mostyn and Espirit founder Susie Tompkins Buell are founding co-chairs of the PAC’s National Finance Council. In June 2013, Democratic operatives and former Obama campaign aides Jeremy Bird and Mitch Stewart joined the PAC. In October 2013, George Soros signed onto the PAC as a co-chair of the National Finance Council. Soros also donated $25,000 to the PAC.
Ready for Hillary has set a limit of $25,000 for individual donations “even though super PACs may raise unlimited funds.” It has raised over $4 million in 2013, $1.25 million of which came in the first half of the year. About 98% of Ready for Hillary’s 33,631 donations in 2013 were $100 or less, showing the world just how much stronger grassroots support for Hillary has increased following her departure from Secretary of State.
- As of October 2014, this Super PAC has over 2 million and 50 thousand likes on Facebook and almost 150 thousand followers on Twitter.
- One ranking member, Jennifer Granholm, is also the co-chair of another Super PAC, Priorities USA (which once supported Barack Obama's re-election bid but is now geared to provide advertising back up for Hillary's upcoming campaign).
- ↑ Ron Wyden makes it official: He's for Hillary Clinton
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/ReadyForHillary
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ReadyForHillary