|Ronald Harold Johnson|
|Education:||University of Minnesota|
|Born||April 8, 1955|
Ronald Harold "Ron" Johnson is the teabagger senator from Wisconsin. Somehow, the citizens of Wisconsin got to vote for him over awesome liberal Russ Feingold. Luckily, he's up for reelection in 2016, and there's a good chance Feingold will run again and take back his seat.
- He was one of many Republicans to make up wild conspiracy theories about Benghazi
- He called scientists that believe in climate change "crazy"
- He made stuff up about the Affordable Care Act to justify his opposition
- He voted against the popular Manchin-Toomey bakgound check bill
- He opposes raising the debt ceiling, despite the fact that not raising it would tank the United States's economy. Apparently he thinks that Greece is a perfect economic model.
- Our Dumb Senator How Wisconsinites feel about Johnson