Types of scienceEdit
Science consists of many subjects including:-
- Physics (the study of general universal phenomenae)
- Chemistry (the study of atomic matter and chemical reactions)
- Astronomy (the study of outer space often through a telescope)
- Geology (usually refers to the study of the Planet Earth, but includes the study of the mineral composition of other planets and bodies in outer space)
- Biology (the study of living organisms)
Contrary to what some may think, politics and science have nothing to do with each other. Assuming otherwise is idiotic. Move on, you petty bastards.