SC is a state in the US. It is one of the most conservative states in the USA (Texas and Mississippi are also very conservative).
South Carolina caused a lot of trouble for America.
- Arguing vehemently against declaring independence in 1775 though eventually they signed.
- Nullifying a federal law and threatening to secede in 1832
- Actually splitting off from the US in 1860 and causing a massive civil war
- Home to adulterous hypocrite Governor Mark Sanford, of "hiking the Appalacian Trail" fame
- Home to disrespectful Congressman Joe Wilson, of "you lie" fame
- Home to ultra-conservative former Senator Jim Demint AKA Jim Demented of Teabagger fame
- Home to ultra-conservative former Senator Strom Thurmond of Segregation fame
- Home to freaking ultra-conservative Liutenenat Governor Andre Bauer, of "poor people can starve" fame
- Home to Tea Party Governor Candidate Nikki Haley, of "I wasn't having an affair" fame
- Home to not-that-ultra-conservative Senator Lindsey Graham
- Home to ultra-conservative Senator Tim Scott
- Has more rednecks than most states. And you can tell that by the freak farm that is the elected officials they select.