SC is a state in the US. It is one of the most conservative states in the USA (Texas and Mississippi are also very conservative). The capital of South Carolina is Columbia.
South Carolina caused a lot of trouble for America.
- Arguing vehemently against declaring independence in 1775 though eventually they signed.
- Nullifying a federal law and threatening to secede in 1832
- Actually splitting off from the US in 1860 and causing a massive civil war
- Home to adulterous hypocrite Governor Mark Sanford, of "hiking the Appalacian Trail" fame
- Home to disrespectful Congressman Joe Wilson, of "you lie" fame
- Home to ultra-conservative former Senator Jim Demint AKA Jim Demented of Teabagger fame
- Home to ultra-conservative former Senator Strom Thurmond of Segregation fame
- Home to freaking ultra-conservative Liutenenat Governor Andre Bauer, of "poor people can starve" fame
- Home to Tea Party Governor Candidate Nikki Haley, of "I wasn't having an affair" fame
- Home to not-that-ultra-conservative Senator Lindsey Graham
- Home to ultra-conservative Senator Tim Scott
- Has more rednecks than most states. And you can tell that by the freak farm that is the elected officials they select.