Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A state is the term used for a (partially) self-governing federal region (a generic term is "federated state") in the United States of America and other countries (for example, the United Mexican States). Other federal nations may refer to their federated states differently (e.g. as "provinces" or "regions").
Some Conservatives don't recognize that other countries' federated states may also be called "states" (or that some other nations may also refer to their own "united states"). On the other hand, Liberals know and acknowledge that other countries have states and are united. Some American states of note are as follows:
- California: Do you really need to ask why? The liberal parts of California are to liberalism as Texas is to Conservatism.
- Massachusetts: Generally considered the second most liberal state, and spawned the term "Massachusetts liberal".
- Most of New England: Rural areas may be conservative. See Bill Higgins for what can go wrong in Pennsylvania.
- New York State: As a state with no capital punishment , it's a pretty liberal place.
- Oregon: their voters are more likely to be liberal than voters nationwide. Go Oregon! 
- Hawaii: beautiful beaches AND liberal citizens
- Washington D.C.: though technically it's a federal district, not a state, but if it was, .
- Wyoming: Although, who really cares about them? Not many people live there, and most of them are conservative!
- Texas: Texas has gotten better since George W. Bush retired. Still bad though.
- Mississippi: The most conservative state, according to some. It may soon be the only state to lack a single abortion clinic.
- The whole Bible Belt
- Utah: A theocracy and another candidate for most conservative state.
- Oklahoma: Only state where every county voted Republican in the 2008 US presidential election
- Alaska: Home state of Sarah Palin.
- Kentucky: The Land of Coal also has the highest Cancer rate in the country. Complete with Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul, what worse could you ask for?