Steven L. Anderson is a piece-of-shit pastor, cyberbully, and anti-LGBT activist from Tempe, Arizona, running the Faithful Word Baptist Church. He represents pretty much everything wrong with Christianity.
History and Trivia Edit
- In early-2009, just after Barack Obama was inaugurated into office, Pastor Anderson was recorded giving a sermon where he admitted praying for Obama to die and go to Hell .
- The Southern Poverty Law Center has labeled both him and his church as a threat to society
- In late-2014, David Pakman released a clip showing Steven Anderson wanting to "kill all gay people" to eliminate HIV/AIDS .
- In June 2016, the dunce released a YouTube video praising ISIS for the Orlando Shooting, saying that these "sodomites" should have died anyway by a "righteous government". He also said that because of this incident, "the Democrats" would impose stricter gun laws .
- Anderson also says that women should not have a say in church and should "remain silent" .
- He has been tagged as "Hitler Pastor" by Kyle Kulinski .
His Wife Edit
Zsuzsanna Anderson, his wife, is just as bigoted as he is. She is also an anti-vaxxer and a HUGE advocate for corporal punishment .
She is the proud owner of the famous Cute and Covered swimwear company, providing quality female swimwear products guaranteed to win over any man .
Places He is Banned From Edit
- Botswana (Link)
- Canada (Link)
- Jamaica (Link)
- Malawi (Link)
- South Africa (Link)
- United Kingdom (Link)
We hope you like the external links we've found for you though we know links won't always suit everybody. If you like our links please return to Liberapedia later when you've got everything you want from our links. If our links don't suit you you can come back to Liberapedia and look for something that suits you better.