Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Edward Moore "Ted" Kennedy (D - Massachusetts) was one of the oldest (not Robert Byrd old, but still quite old) members of the United States Senate. Ted Kennedy was the younger brother of former president John F. Kennedy and Senator Robert F. Kennedy both of whom were assassinated. Because of the Kennedy Curse, Ted accidentally killed a campaign worker in a car crash.
- "Iraq is George Bush's Vietnam." Speech at the Brookings Institution, April 5, 2006.
- "People haven't lost their sense of compassion, they haven't lost their sense of decency, they haven't lost their sense of fairness." Statement to the Boston Globe, April 18, 2006.
- "Our Republican leaders' priorities are being driven by election-year politics." (Debate on the Flag Amendment.) Edward Epstein. San Francisco Chronicle Wednesday, June 28, 2006.
- ↑ Ted Kennedy and the Attacks of Sept. 11
- ↑ Ted Kennedy Endorses Barack Obama
- ↑ Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77