Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thailand is a country in southeast Asia with a population a of 68 Million. The government has been a constitutional monarchy but a military coup in 2014 ended Democracy at least for now. The Thai legal system doesn't respect Free speech or Human rights.
Liking and sharing a photoshopped image of the Thai King can lead to a 30 year Prison sentence. Sharing information about corruption in Thailand makes things worse.  Trials in Thailand take place without a jury and there are suspicions that trial judges may make decisions due to political pressure. For example two Burmese migrant workers were sentenced to death based on DNA evidence that wasn't independently tested. Many people doubt the reliability of the verdict  as does Amnesty International. 
Thailand shares a border with Burma, Laos, Cambodia, and Malaysia. The coastal regions border the Andaman Sea, part of the Indian Ocean on one side and the Gulf of Thailand, part of the Pacific Ocean on the other side.    
- ↑ Man Faces 32 Years For 'Liking' Facebook Post
- ↑ Myanmar men sentenced to death for murder of British tourists in Thailand
- ↑ Thailand beach murders: Myanmar plea over convictions
- ↑ Thailand profileThe BBC on Thailand
- ↑ Thailand Info Please on Thailand
- ↑ Thailand Encyclopædia Britannica on Thailand
- ↑ Thailand Encyclopedia of the Nations on Thailand