Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Beatles considered by many to be the best band ever. They formed in the early '60s and split in 1970. They currently hold the record for most #1 hits (20), a feat completed just in six years, in comparison to Mariah Carey's 18 in 20 years.
The Beatles were from Liverpool, a city in North estern England famed for it's irritating, gutural accent, petty theft, riots and habitual employment and, in the 18th century, the home of the British slave trade. As soon as the Beatles became wealthy and famous they moved as far away as possible. John Lennon took this too far as he moved to the USA and was promptly murdered,
The Beatles popluarized a distinctive hairstyle known as The Beatlecut, also less-well-known as the "mop-top."
Originally signed to Parlophone/EMI in the UK, the Beatles' (UK) official studio albums (not including compilations and the like) were:
- Please Please Me (March 22, 1963)
- With the Beatles (November 22, 1963)
- A Hard Day's Night (July 10, 1964)
- Beatles for Sale (December 4, 1964)
- Help! (August 6, 1965)
- Rubber Soul (December 3, 1965)
- Revolver (August 5, 1966)
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (June 1, 1967)
- Magical Mystery Tour (December 8, 1967) (Double EP)
- The Beatles (White Album) (November 22, 1968)
- Yellow Submarine (January 13, 1969)
- Abbey Road (September 26, 1969)
- Let It Be (May 8, 1970)