We sometimes like to mix parody and satire with good information. We know you're smart enough to tell the difference.

Undocumented workers are fine, upstanding citizens of other countries who have chosen to come to the United States of America in order to help Americans solve the various problems facing the nation today, most of which started under George W. Bush.

Lack of rightsEdit

Unfortunately, the immense power and coverage of the Neocon agenda has blocked these fine people from attaining citizenship, partially because many of them are Liberal, but mostly because the Conservatives dislike their skin color. They make up 5% of the population of the United States.

For the most part, undocumented workers live and work throughout the US, working in jobs for salaries far below those that a citizen would receive, and paying into a tax and social security system that they will never receive any benefit from. Any time one of these people commits a crime or gets into a car accident, the conservative media immediately pounces on it, led by Fox News. Since this only happens once, maybe twice a year, we are left to assume that 5% of the population of the country commits a combined 2 crimes, on average, per year. The other 95% commits millions of crimes per year.

Examples of Jobs for Undocumented WorkerEdit

  • College Professor
  • Doctor
  • Business Executive
  • Good Samaritan

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.